MINT DENTISTRY PRESENTS
For Veterans Orally Wounded in Battle
If you’re a soldier who has suffered a combat injury to your teeth and gums, you are on our heart. You men and women are the bravest people we can think of. You are true heroes and to honor you here is our promise: we want to restore the smile of every combat injured vet we possibly can for free. If you are accepted into the program you will pay absolutely nothing for us to restore your smile.
Obviously, there is no way in the world to treat every injured vet. But proceeds from every procedure we do on all our clients will be ploughed into our Keep Smiling Promise. Some of you heroes require minor work, others major restoration. How we decide on which veterans we treat will be an internal discussion. But if you’ve suffered injuries to your teeth or gums during combat and you think there is no hope for your smile to ever be normal, well there is.
So, here is what you must do:
- Fill out the form detailing your troop or regiment, your years in combat, nature of your injuries.
- Please enclose all your medical information from the VA if possible. These can be emailed to you then to us.
- Please enclose a copy of your discharge papers. This contains private information which we will guard zealously and destroy after 30 days.
- Be sure you’ve enclosed your contact information.
- Please enclose a picture of your mouth.
- Fill out the form below or read our FAQ. We are receiving questions only through e-mail at this time firstname.lastname@example.org